A NEW WEBSITE!

As of March 2015, an official website for Surrey Moths has been set-up here. There you'll find information on everything to do with the Surrey Branch of Butterfly Conservation, including the updated events calender for 2015. Hope to see you there!




Saturday 2 October 2010

Knot quite the end of the year

Due to various problems (mainly weather), I have not trapped in the garden since 21st August! Its a shame I have not been able to get the range of autumn species I did last year, but I did get a taster of the season last night, which brought my garden macro year list to the 200 mark. Best was my first ever Grey Shoulder-knot.
.
1st October:
3 Barred Sallow NFY
1 Pink-barred Sallow NFY
1 Grey Shoulder-knot NFG
1 Lunar Underwing NFY
1 Large Yellow Underwing
1 Garden Carpet
1 Chestnut
.
Pink-barred Sallow

Barred Sallows

Grey Shoulder-knot

No comments:

Post a Comment