A NEW WEBSITE!

As of March 2015, an official website for Surrey Moths has been set-up here. There you'll find information on everything to do with the Surrey Branch of Butterfly Conservation, including the updated events calender for 2015. Hope to see you there!




Tuesday 1 May 2012

A brief respite....

Despite all my best intentions to put a trap out every day I was home, the miserable weather got the better of me.  But a bright sunshiney day yesterday, and an Early Grey on the office window at work, persuaded me to switch it on last night.  I was quite surprised by what I found this morning:

2 x Frosted Green
1 x Lunar Marbled Brown
1 x Green Carpet
1 x Lesser Swallow Prominent
1 x Maiden's Blush
 1 x Pebble Hook-tip



Lesser Swallow Prominent

Maiden's Blush

Pebble Hook-tip


1 comment: